Link to the online registration page is shown at the bottom of this page. An accepted author must complete a registration online by December 23, 2015 in order for his/her presentation to be included in the conference program and the book of extended abstract.
There will be three registration categories: Regular, Student and Accompanying Person.
|Regular:||The Regular fee includes admission to all technical sessions, conference proceedings saved on a USB flash drive, final program, name badge, welcome reception, conference banquet and break refreshments. (One can make lunch reservations on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at a substantially discounted price (7USD/day))|
|Student:||Graduate or undergraduate university student. Admission to all technical sessions, conference proceedings saved on a USB flash drive, final program, name badge, welcome reception and break refreshments. (One can make lunch reservations on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday at a substantially discounted price (7USD/day))|
|Accompanying Person:||Spouses or family members of participants. Accompanying participants have NO access to technical sessions. The Accompanying Person fee includes name badge, welcome reception and conference banquet.|
|Regular||650 USD||750 USD||850 USD|
|Student||250 USD||300 USD||350 USD|
|Accompanying Person||200 USD||200 USD||200 USD|
Additional banquet ticket for spouses or family members of participants and students will be prepared with 130 USD.
- Early-bird registration: On or before January 15, 2016
- Late registration: From January 16, 2016 to February15, 2016
- On-site registration: After February16, 2016
- At least one registration is required for each paper to be accepted for PRTEC2016.
- One registration covers only one presentation.
- To co-author of plural papers: Your registration will cover only one of the papers. Be sure that the other paper(s) are covered by another registration(s).
- If you are a single author of plural papers, please contact us.
- Completion of an online registration by December 23, 2015 is required for a paper to be included in the conference program and the book of extended abstract..
The Organizing Committee cannot accept liability for personal accidents or loss or damage to private property of participants, students and accompanying persons, either during or indirectly arising from the 1st Pacific Rim Thermal Engineering Conference. It is strongly recommended participants should make their own arrangements with regard to health and travel insurance.
PRTEC2016 Registration Site: