Link to the online registration page is shown at the bottom of this page. An accepted author must complete a registration online by August 31, 2019 in order for his/her presentation to be included in the conference program and the book of extended abstract.
There will be three registration categories: Regular, Student and Accompanying Person.
|Regular:||The Regular fee includes admission to all technical sessions, access to the conference proceedings distributed on the website, final program, name badge, welcome reception, conference banquet (including Drums of the Pacific Luau) and break refreshments. (One can make lunch reservations on Dec. 14 (Sat), 16 (Mon) and 17 (Tue) at a substantially discounted price (8USD/day))|
|Student:||Graduate or undergraduate university student. Admission to all technical sessions, access to the conference proceedings distributed on the website, final program, name badge, welcome reception and break refreshments. (One can make lunch reservations on Dec. 14 (Sat), 16 (Mon) and 17 (Tue) at a substantially discounted price (8USD/day))|
|Accompanying Person:||Spouses or family members of participants. Accompanying participants have NO access to technical sessions. The Accompanying Person fee includes name badge, welcome reception and conference banquet (including Drums of the Pacific Luau).|
|Regular||750 USD||850 USD||950 USD|
|Student||350 USD||400 USD||450 USD|
|Accompanying Person||250 USD||250 USD||250 USD|
Additional banquet ticket (including Drums of the Pacific Luau) for spouses or family members of participants and students will be prepared with 100 USD.
Note: The first adult participating the banquet among those spouses or family members needs to be registered as Accompanying Person (250 USD). The additional banquet ticket for spouses or family members of participants (100 USD) applies to the second and further accompanying persons, or in the case where all the accompanying persons are children. For further details in such cases or in other special cases not covered in this note, please contact World Creation Inc. (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Early-bird registration: On or before October 15, 2019
- Late registration: From October 16, 2019 to November 15, 2019
- On-site registration: On and after November 16, 2019
- At least one registration is required for each paper to be accepted for PRTEC2019.
- One registration covers only one presentation.
- To co-author of more than one papers: Your registration will cover only one of the papers. Be sure that the other paper(s) are covered by another registration(s).
- If you are a single author of plural papers, please contact us.
- Completion of an online registration by August 31, 2019 is required for a paper to be included in the conference program and the book of extended abstract..
The Organizing Committee cannot accept liability for personal accidents or loss or damage to private property of participants, students and accompanying persons, either during or indirectly arising from the 2nd Pacific Rim Thermal Engineering Conference. It is strongly recommended participants should make their own arrangements with regard to health and travel insurance.
PRTEC2019 Registration Site: