27th, Sep., 2021
Format of Manuscript
- At the symposium, an electronic media including the collection of Manuscripts (Japanese or English 2 pages) will be distributed to the participants.
- All presenters are supposed to submit their Manuscript as a PDF file.
- The copyright of the manuscript belongs to the presenter.
- There will be no publication or sale of the Manuscripts.
- Abstracts will not be published in the JST database.
- Template of the Manuscript (word format is here)(modified on 3rd, Sep., 2021. Please use the latest version.)
- Please follow the instructions in the manuscript template.
- Please confirm the presentation number in the upper left corner of the manuscript by checking the presentation number notification e-mail or the program.
- Please note that even if you modify the title at the time of application, it will not be reflected in the program.
- Application number：The "application number" that was sent to you by e-mail when you completed your application. It is a six-digit number beginning with "U".
- Password：The 6-digit alphanumeric password that was sent to you by e-mail when you completed your registration. The password may be changed if you changed your password. If you have lost your password, please contact us from the "Forgot your password?" form on the submission website.
- Presentation number： "Presentation number" in the program. This is the number shown in the program, such as "MN1-09A3-1", "MN1-10P2-1". The number will also be sent to the speaker by e-mail.
- 【Step1：Check Presentation Number】 There is a place in the proceedings where you need to fill in the "Presentation Number" (upper left corner of the first page). Note: "Presentation number" does not mean the application number starting with "U".
- 【Step2：Convert the doc file into PDF file】 Please be sure to convert your manuscript into a PDF file. The file name can be anything.
- 【Step3：Go to Submission website】
Once you are ready, go to
- 【Step4：Select symposium and Log in】 Select "The 12th Symposium on Micro-Nano Science and Technology" in the lecture section, enter your "Application Number" and "Password", and click the login button.
- 【Step5：Upload your PDF】 Click [Submit] in the center of the screen, click the [Upload] button on the right side of [Paper PDF], select [Select File], and click the [Execute Upload] button. You can upload your manuscript file up to five times.
Submission of Manuscript
Please confiem the following three numbers in advance.
Once you have prepared the above and the manuscript for the proceedings, please follow the instructions below to submit (upload) your manuscript.