- chairman: Tamio IDA Ph.D
- Kindai University
Bio-coke Research Institute
This workshop aims to have an interactive meeting and deep discussion on the recommendations for forming a safe, secure and harmonious natural environment and realizing a sustainable society through international information exchange and the network construction of technology related to environmental engineering.
The conference will be held in Shimane Prefecture. Shimane Prefecture consists of the three countries of Izumo, Iwami, and Oki. Home to many ancient shrines, including Izumo-taisha, Izumo is the stage of mythology and is like listening to the songs of ancient gods.
Please take a look at the food and sightseeing in Shimane Prefecture at this year's conference, which will be held at the origin of such Japan.
The topics cover general environmental engineering technology, including noise and vibration control technology, recycling and waste treatment technology, air and water conservation technology, and environmentally friendly energy technology. This program consists of plenary lectures, invited lecturers, poster lecturers, company exhibitions, tours, banquets and excursions. The best young researchers and posters will be awarded for their excellent presentations at the conference.
“Case study presentations” are also welcome; however please be ensured not use it as a product advertisement. Below are examples of case study presentations;
- a) Preliminary report (A study that has not been sufficiently examined and no conclusions have been reached, but the information will contribute to developing research and technology).
- b) Introduction of technology (A report on innovation and improvement in technical and operational that will contribute to the development of practical applications in mechanical engineering).
- c) Materials (An academic and technical presentation that will contribute to the development of the conference participants and mechanical engineering).
With the beautiful scenic nature and traditional culture in shimane, we will explore the opportunity of the future environmental engineering and sustainable society, gain information, and discuss the research and development efforts on various environmental issues around the world. We are looking forward to your participation.
- Feb. 27, 2023Our homepage has been released.
- 【May 25, 2023】
- Presentation submission deadline
- 【June 1, 2023】
- Notification to authors
- 【June 25, 2023】
- Early-bird registration deadline
- 【June 25, 2023】
- Contributed paper submission deadline