2021/7/19 UPDATE: CALL FOR LATE NEWS ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
We are accepting submission of Late News Abstracts. If you missed the July 16th submission deadline due to the challenging Covid-19 situation, please grab this chance. Submission deadline is August 20th, 2021. Please note that Late News Abstracts will NOT be considered for Outstanding Abstract Award. Please strictly follow the guidelines on abstract preparation and submission available on this page.
Please read the following guidelines carefully before submitting your one-page abstract. Use the link given at the end of this page to submit your abstract. Abstract submission deadline is
June 30 July 16, 2021. Except for invited talks, all presentations will be in the form of posters*. Selected excellent abstracts will be awarded Outstanding Abstract Award, and will be considered for an oral presentation.
*2021/5/28 UPDATE: PRE-RECORDED ORAL PRESENTATION
We have newly introduced the option of pre-recorded oral presentation to be given by uploading your presentation movie, and participating in a live Q&A session as per the program. In this case, your presentation will be considered as an oral presentation.
To prepare your abstract, please use the template (a Word docx file). To download the Abstract Template in MS Word format, please click HERE. Once you finish preparing your abstract, please convert it into PDF file and submit just ONE copy.
- Each presenter can submit and present up to two abstracts only.
- Your abstract will be reviewed and assigned to one of the conference sessions below taking into consideration your session selection.
- Please use the template as is and do not alter the page layout or format.
- Your abstract must be camera-ready and will be printed as received.
- Only the first letter of the title should be capitalized.
- Make sure that your abstract contains a brief summary of your presentation and a description of the important scientific contributions to the field of biomechanics.
- You may include up to three references in the abstract but the total word count of abstract body, including the references, must be within 300 words limit (no more than 1 page).
- Figures, equations and other works of art should not be included in the abstract.
- Please name your abstract file (PDF) in this format: SessionNumber + Underscore(_) + LastName + FirstInitial.pdf (e.g. 01_AdachiT.pdf).
- Please do not include copyrighted materials.
- No copyright agreement is required for your abstract submission.
>> ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
01. Cell and Molecular Biomechanics
02. Fluid Biomechanics
03. Soft Tissue Biomechanics
04. Hard Tissue Biomechanics
05. Human Movement and Robotics
06. Sports Biomechanics
07. Biomechanics in Injury and Rehabilitation
08. Biomechanics in Nature
09. BioMEMS and Biomaterials
10. Computational Biomechanics
11. Tissue and Organ Engineering
12. Emerging and Multidisciplinary Biomechanics
Symposium Sessions (for Invited Speakers)
B. Cellular/Molecular Biomechanics and Related Engineering
C. Experimental Joint and Tissue Biomechanics
D. Gait and Kinesiology
E. Micro-Nano and Tissue Engineering
>> ABSTRACT SUBMISSION